A single stemmed flower with a beautifully detailed tulip head, with vibrant leaves this can feature vases for use around the home, while also being ideal for weddings and other special occasions.
Region below for delivery
- Your final delivery charge will be calculated and shown during checkout
- Delivery is free of charge for orders over £100 to UK Mainland (excluding Northern Ireland)
- Standard Delivery is charged at £5.99 for orders below this value
- We aim to deliver all orders within 3-5 working days. Our delivery days are Monday – Friday and delivery will be made between 7am and 6pm. Please note that during busy periods and some external factors we can't control can mean that it may take longer for delivery.
Region below for Click & Collect
Free Click and Collect
- If an item is in stock in your local store you can order it to collect from store.
- Once we receive the order our store will pick the order and you will receive an email when it is ready to collect, along with collection instructions
- Orders placed by 11am will in most cases be available to collect same day
Region below for Returns
We hope you are completely satisfied with your online purchase. However, if for any reason you have changed your mind or are not entirely happy with an item that you have received you can return it to us.
Within 28 Days
You can return any order placed online to us for a full refund providing you have informed us, and the goods have been received within 28 calendar days. This will start from the day after the order was delivered, and all items must be in an unused and saleable condition in its original packaging. Within this time-frame you will be eligible for a full refund of the items being returned, if the whole order is being returned you will also receive the original delivery charge.
Items must be unused and in original packaging
All items returned must be unusued and in original packaging. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns for items that have been used or do not have original packaging.
Return By Post
If you are a Registered member, simply return your item(s) along with your delivery note via your local Post Office. Please note if you use Royal Mail to return any part of your order we do recommend asking for proof of postage. This may prove useful if your parcel goes missing whilst in their distribution network.
Returning to a Country Baskets store
Please return your item(s) along with your delivery note and the card you used to place the order to the reception desk at your local store. A member of staff will be more than happy to help.